Sandringham - Walks With My Human

I have been working away on the final selection of my project 'Sandringham - Walks With My Human' and have whittled my way down to 97 images (although my intention is to select 70 - which is going to be extremely difficult). As discussed in previous postings, the project stemmed from the idea of exploring my local area through the eyes of my dog (hence the point of view and image tones) in order to investigate the detail that is so often missed within the landscape. With my dog's sense of smell, the images not only give the viewer an intensified view of the 'micro-landscape' but also provides an olfactory journey (with smell being the main reason for my dog being interested in the subject of the photographs). The final selection of images will be self-published through Blurb in the next couple of months, but a few examples are shown below.